Caris Ministries is a prophetic and teaching ministry with a mission to equip people to hear, know, and follow God, especially by partnering with and working alongside other leaders, churches, and ministries.
Jeremy Caris is the founder and president of Caris Ministries. Since he is called as a prophet and gifted as a teacher, much of his focus involves equipping believers to hear, know, and follow God in their own daily experience. He teaches the foundational truth of the Word with simple clarity, while revealing deep things of the spirit in practical ways. He has the unique ability to demystify the supernatural side of real relationship with a living God and make it an embraceable and accessible reality for all believers. Jeremy has been married to his best friend, Mandy Caris, for twenty years, and is the proud father of two boys.
There are foundational values that establish the lens or perspective through which we see and minister—the basis for all that we teach and do. Our foundational values are:
- The goodness of God
- The finished work of Christ
- The present work of the Holy Spirit
- The ministry of all believers
There are six keys to the type of culture that we aspire to create and cultivate in our lives and through our ministry. We want to build an atmosphere around us that influences people to feel:
- Approved for action, not inferior in status, potential, or capability.
- Bold to believe and take chances, not discouraged with doubt and restrained with caution.
- Confident in God, not enamored with men, methods, or systems.
- Daring with love, not pursuing selfish benefits.
- Empowered to create, never controlled, confined, or restrained.
- Free to be authentic, not pressured to conform to any mold aside from Christ.